If you own a growing restaurant business, what are some of the things you look for in a technology partner?
Something affordable, most likely.
A point-of-sale system that doesn’t require a huge amount of capital to purchase upfront.
A system that’s easy for you and your employees. Intuitive. Customizable.
And perhaps other integrated platforms?
Like mobile solutions so you can track your labor and sales when you’re off-site.
Solutions that help on the backside with accounting. Labor reports, cost of sales, and more.
Plus, let’s not forget customer service and support.
When Pure Eatery Owner Dave Andrus (you might recognize him as one of the restaurant managers who gave some great, no B.S. advice about how to run your own restaurant) was opening his second restaurant, he knew he wanted to work with a local, experienced restaurant technology partner with his preferred POS system (Aloha).
That partner? Midwest POS!
Learn more about Andrus’s experience working with Midwest POS, NCR Aloha POS, and the other platforms his business has used as they’ve grown into one of the best farm-to-table, locally-sourced restaurants in Indiana!
Looking for Some Fresh, Honest & Delicious Food in Indiana? Head to Pure Eatery!
1) Pure Eatery Fishers Location
- Address: 8235 E. 116th Street, Suite 245, Fishers, IN 46038
- Phone: (317) 288-0285
- Hours: Sun.-Thurs from 11 am-11 pm; Fri.-Sat. from 11 am-11 pm
- Website: http://www.pureeatery.com/Fishers/
2) Pure Eatery Fountain Square Location
- Address: 1043 Virginia Avenue, Suite 3, Indianapolis, IN 46203
- Phone: (317) 602-5724
- Hours: All week from 11 am-3 am
- Website: http://www.pureeatery.com/Fountain-Square/
3) Pure Eatery Lafayette Location
- Address: 221 N. 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
- Phone: (765) 428-1050
- Hours: Sun.-Thurs. from 11 am-11 pm; Fri.-Sat. from 11 am-11 pm
Want more? Visit Pure Eatery on their main website: http://www.pureeatery.com/.